A 26-inch Wheel Touring Bike for Severe Conditions.
Can accept any 26 inch tire, from road tires up to normal mountain bike tires and anything in between.The tubing is sufficiently heavy gauge for carrying camping touring loads, but light enough for everyday mountain biking. The chainstays are long enough for proper heel clearance with panniers. Equipped with braze-ons for our 4130 tubular steel racks, 3 water bottle mounts, fender mounts, and cable stops for brakes and gears.
- Standard sizes: 34,39,44,49,54cm. The smallest size has a standover height of 26.75 inches with MTB tires.
- Frame and fork-TIG welded at Bruce Gordon Cycles, Petaluma, California.
- Standard colors: Powder coated in Metallic Red, Blue, Black, Green. (Custom colors available at additional cost)
- Shimano Deore XT drivetrain, optimized for loaded touring.
- Mavic 36 hole rims laced to Deore XT hubs.
Our sizing is different than the common industry references, so please see the chart below. If you are still unsure of your frame size, please see our Sizing Page to get a better idea of which size would be best for you.
A note about our Rock N' Road bikes:
Despite standard sizing, Rock N' Road frames are built to order and considered semi-custom as some customizations can be made to fit the customer's unique needs. In order to ensure proper fit, Bruce will be in contact to discuss stem length, handlebars, saddle, tires, special colors, etc., and advise you of lead time for your bike.
To minimize risk of damage from shipping, all Bruce Gordon bikes are shipped unassembled. It is recommended to have your bike assembled by a professional at your local bike shop.
34cm - 100% in stock
39cm - 100% in stock
44cm - 100% in stock
49cm - 100% in stock
54cm - 100% in stock